How does it work?
Klarna Pay Later in 3 interest-free instalments allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 3 equal payments. Available on orders up to £1500. No fees, no fuss*.
Your Klarna account will be automatically created for you when you choose the payment method, no application required. Your first payment instalment will be collected when we dispatch your order from our workshop, and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
You can monitor your payment schedule in the Klarna app at any time and even make a forward payment prior to funds being due.
Rest assured that your information is secure with Klarna, and no card details are transferred to or held by Tom Raffield Ltd. Learn more.
Hassle free automation and no account sign up - you do not have to register to use Pay Later in 3 and you’ll get notifications when your payment is due as well as when it’s automatically collected.
TIP: If you decide you are unhappy with your Tom Raffield design once you receive it, you can still return any items on your order and your Klarna statement and schedule will be updated. Funds will be paid back into your bank account.
All you need to start...
1. A UK bank account.
2. To be 18 years of age or over.
3. A UK residential address.
If you have trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
1. Klarna payments are subject to your financial circumstances. Klarna may have rejected your application to Pay Later in 3. We’d recommend choosing another payment type or placing an order for a smaller amount.
2. You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases.
3. You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your date of birth.
Please note that Klarna is an independent payment company and Tom Raffield Ltd has no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. *See 12.8 of our T&Cs. Remember to make payments on time to avoid any fees or interest, not doing so could harm your credit rating.
If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.