Our easy delivery and returns policy at Tom Raffield. Free UK delivery and returns. More about delivery and returning products ordered from www.tomraffield.com.
FREE UK delivery over £50.00*
*If you are a customer living in Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland, please note, due to ongoing changes regarding the Brexit transition, you will now be liable to cover any import and customs charges associated with your order.
All of our products are handcrafted and made-to-order within a lead time period clearly stated on each product page. We endeavour to keep these as short as possible and then sent to you within 24hrs of being completed from our workshop. If you have ordered multiple items, they will be shipped together within 24hours of the longest lead time. We will contact you the day before the delivery to let you know that your order is ready for dispatch and then the courier will inform you of your delivery day/time.
Large Orders or Furniture
For large volume or quantity orders we may use a private courier to deliver your order or, the pallet network. If we opt to use one of these services a member of our sales team will be in contact prior to your order dispatch to talk through delivery methods and find the most suitable option for you.
Some of our larger items are sent via pallet deliveries, and there are some important things that you should know:
- We will contact you directly to arrange the delivery of your item.
- Once the delivery date has been agreed, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that you are at the property at the required time. The delivery company will only attempt to deliver the item once, if you are not there to accept the delivery then the item will be returned to the warehouse and further delivery attempts will incur a charge.
- Please remember to check that items can be delivered to your door easily. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us regarding any access issues. If an item cannot be delivered it will be returned to our workshop and a return delivery fee will be charged. Charges will also apply to cancelled deliveries, failed deliveries or return collections.
- The courier will deliver your item to the kerbside, meaning that they are not obligated to move items directly into your home. It is recommended that two strong people are on hand to take delivery of the item.
- If you receive your goods on a pallet, please keep hold of it until you have decided if you will be returning any items, as this will be used to return the order.
Delivery usually happens during weekdays, though we can sometimes (courier dependent) arrange a Saturday delivery. Please contact us after you have placed your order and we can arrange this for you.
If you have ordered multiple items, they will be shipped together as per the longest lead time. If this is not convenient and you would like each product shipped when it is ready please let us know.
We ship a wide selection or our range internationally including, but not limited to, Europe, North Americas and Asia Pacific. Shipping charges per product are calculated at checkout.
Shipping costs to some zones or locations do not automatically display on our website. If you are unable to checkout due to a shipping issue please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address and details of which products you would like to order. You will be contacted with a competitive delivery quote.
You can shop the international collection here.
Please be aware that shipping costs for orders dispatched to addresses outside of the UK do not include Customs Clearance, Duties & Taxes – any additional import costs are the responsibility of the receiver.
For more information on our Returns Policy, see here.