FREE UK delivery over £50.00
All of our products are handcrafted and made-to-order within a lead time period clearly stated on each product page. We endeavour to keep these as short as possible and then sent to you within 24 hours of being completed from our workshop. If you have ordered multiple items, they will be shipped together within 24 hours of the longest lead time. We will send you a confirmation email when we dispatch your order and the courier will confirm your delivery date and time.
White Glove Delivery Service
We use a specialist 'white glove' delivery service to deliver large or heavy items (or some orders containing multiple boxes).
Our delivery partner will confirm a delivery date with you by SMS and/or email once your order has been dispatched. They will also confirm specific delivery details with you prior to delivery (eg access to the property, parking restrictions etc).
The day before delivery, the courier will contact you to advise of your three hour delivery slot. The delivery driver will then call you 30-60 minutes ahead of delivery.
Delivery will be made to the ground floor entrance hallway of your property.
We offer the option to upgrade to a 'room of choice delivery' for a surcharge. Where this is available, you will be able to select and pay for the upgrade at checkout.
Our delivery partner will follow the process outlined above, but in addition they will take your order to your chosen room. The room of choice may be up to the second floor (with a maximum of two flights of stairs, unless there is a suitable lift). When this upgrade is selected, the delivery team will also unpack your order.
White glove delivery is offered to mainland UK addresses only.
For large orders that cannot be sent with white glove delivery (including Orkney, Shetland, Outer Hebrides, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly and Northern Ireland), we may use a pallet delivery service. Where an order is sent by pallet delivery, the following applies:
- We will contact you directly to arrange the delivery of your item and confirm delivery date with you.
- Once the delivery date has been agreed, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are at the property at the required time. The delivery company will only attempt to deliver the item once, if you are not there to accept the delivery then the item will be returned to the warehouse and further delivery attempts will incur a charge.
- Please remember to check that items can be delivered to your door easily. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us regarding any access issues. If an item cannot be delivered it will be returned to our workshop and a return delivery fee will be charged. Charges will also apply to cancelled deliveries, failed deliveries or return collections.
- The courier will deliver your item to the kerbside, meaning that they are not obligated to move items directly into your home. It is recommended that two strong people are on hand to take delivery of the item.
- If you receive your goods on a pallet, please keep hold of it until you have decided if you will be returning any items, as this will be used to return the order.
Delivery usually happens during weekdays, though we can sometimes (courier dependent) arrange a Saturday delivery. Please contact us after you have placed your order and we can arrange this for you.
If you have ordered multiple items, they will be shipped together as per the longest lead time. If this is not convenient and you would like each product shipped when it is ready please let us know.
We ship a wide selection or our range internationally including, but not limited to, Europe, North Americas and Asia Pacific. Shipping charges per product are calculated at checkout.
Shipping costs to some zones or locations do not automatically display on our website. If you are unable to checkout due to a shipping issue please email our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address and details of which products you would like to order. You will be contacted with a competitive delivery quote.
You can shop the international collection here.
Please be aware that shipping costs for orders dispatched to addresses outside of the UK do not include Customs Clearance, Duties & Taxes – any additional import costs are the responsibility of the receiver.
For more information on our Returns Policy, see here.