Refund Policy – Online Donation (via Shopping Cart)
This policy outlines the circumstances under which Tom Raffield Limited will refund a donation to Trillion Trees (WWF).
Circumstances that may give rise to a refund:
- Errors by you. If you have made an error in the amount of your donation or have duplicated your donation in error, Tom Raffield Ltd may provide you with a refund, but we are not obliged to do so.
Please make your choice to donate to Trillion Trees programme (via Tom Raffield Ltd) carefully as refunds are not usually provided when you have simply changed your mind.
Applying for a Refund
- Please notify us within 14 days of an error being made. Regrettably, after this time, Tom Raffield will be unable to provide you with any refund.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing and directed by email to email@example.com.
- Your refund request should include these details: the order number the donation was made on, the date the donation was made, the donation amount(s), name of the donor, nature of the error.
- Tom Raffield reserves the right to deduct any bank or transaction charges for any refund processed onto you.
Payment of your refund
We will endeavour to review and respond to your request for a refund as soon as possible. Unless otherwise agreed with you, all refunds will be made via the original method of payment. For example, if the donation was paid using a credit card, the amount of the refund will be credited to the same credit card.
Any queries regarding our refund policy should be directed to our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
WWF-UK is a registered charity in England and Wales 1081247 and in Scotland SC039593 and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales 4016725. Registered address: The Living Planet Centre, Rufford House, Brewery Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4LL.