Terms & Conditions
- To enter the prize draw, complete an entry form online at Tom Raffield.
- No purchase necessary for entry.
- Only one entry per user.
- Illegible, incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
- Employees and their immediate families of Tom Raffield Limited (herein “the Promoter”) or anyone professionally connected with the promotion may not participate.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Prize draw entries open on 4th December, and close at 11:59 pm on 17th December 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after this date will not be considered.
The prize is a £250 Tom Raffield Gift Voucher, redeemable on the entire Tom Raffield collection.
The Gift Voucher must be redeemed within the date specified on the card the voucher is supplied with, usually within 12 months of supply.
The voucher may be redeemed in full or, in part across several orders.
- The winner shall be selected randomly from all valid entries by the Promoter.
- The prize will be delivered to a nominated address.
- The winner will be notified via email by 12pm on the closing date - 18th December 2019. The winner must acknowledge the above notification within 48 hours of the notification or the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner drawn.
- There is no cash or other alternatives available.
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or prizes.
- The Promoter's decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Once the Prize, whole or in part, has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for any part of the Prize that is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Prize shall be awarded to the person named in the entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result and/or Prize.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that cannot be made or are not received or included in the draw for any reason whatsoever.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
- All entries and the intellectual property in them become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use any content (in whole or in part) from the entries including reproducing (in any media and with or without accreditation as to the author) the response in promotion, marketing or other materials. The Promoter may authorise others to use any of the rights which it has as owner of the intellectual property in the entries.