Skip to content

Are Tom Raffield lights suitable for use in the EU?

The electrical components in all of our lights are CE certified. All of our table and floor lights come fitted with a UK plug. All of our wall lights are suitable for use in the EU and either come with a UK plug or can be connected straight to the mains supply by a qualified electrician. An electrician will also be able to swap a UK plug for a suitable one for the country you're in.

Items added to basket