Working in cohesion with the brand consultant, management and sales teams, the successful candidate will structure marketing and campaign strategies using multi-media channels and traditional marketing methods. The position will also focus on using KPI’s and undertaking analysis to monitor and improve campaign performance.
• Oversee all marketing, paid advertising & PR.
• Liaise with sub-contractors/third parties.
• Engage with marketing departments of our key retailers.
• Manage, mentor and inspire the existing team members.
• Work closely with the sales team and finance officer in order to ensure campaigns are performing on target.
• Devise creative and innovative marketing and PR campaigns.
• Formulate and oversee creative copywriting & website content that is reflective of a luxury brand.
• Manage all photography and videography shoots to ensure all products and events are represented to the high standards required of a luxury brand.
• Update and report back to the Directors on marketing progress.
• Analyse data & report monthly & quarterly on marketing & PR activity.
• Proactively keep abreast of marketing trends & changes to relevant platforms.
Personal Attributes & Skills Required:
• High attention to detail with a meticulous eye, excellent analytical ability.
• Outstanding written, verbal and face to face communication skills at all levels.
• Exceptional organisational and strategic planning skills.
• Strong ability to be proactive and take initiative.
• Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced working environment with a can-do attitude.
• Strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed.
This is a unique opportunity to secure a role in a growing and innovative creative business which has a global customer base. The Tom Raffield workforce is a small but fast growing and passionate group of people who are looking forward to an enthusiastic and hardworking member joining the team.
To apply please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st January.